You Could Say This is a LUSH Haul: Sex Bomb, Fizzbanger, Phoenix Rising, Whoosh

Hello!
Today I am desperate to tell you about some beautiful favourites of mine from LUSH. The company is known for their beautiful handmade cosmetics, and the more products I purchase and receive from LUSH, the more I fall in love with them.

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
£3.35 each from LUSH Cosmetics
"The fragrant blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage will soon have you relaxed..."


This bath bomb is my absolute favourite by far. The scent is just perfect and I really need to express my love for the colour. The bath water turns PINK... I absolutely adore it! If you need a relaxing, calming bath I would seriously consider this bomb.


Not only is the water colour absolutely adorable, but to add to that sweetness, there is a little foamy flower bud planted in the bomb that once in the water expands to look like a little floating flower!

It's safe to say I am absolutely in love with this bath bomb.



Fizzbanger Bath Bomb
£3.35 each from LUSH Cosmetics
"A Catherine wheel of a bath bomb. It changes colour as it fizzes, crackling with popping candy as it goes and releasing first a citrussy apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of ylang ylang."


One reason I love LUSH bath bombs so much is because of the crazy colours that come out of them once they're submerged in water. I could literally watch this all day every day if I didn't actually have things to get on with!


I adore citrus scents and this one was perfect for me. It's a strange smell as (I think) it's a fairly unusual blend to have, but it works so flawlessly together. The water goes a little bit of an odd colour once it all mixes, but it's worth watching the colours pour out and hearing the popping candy going crazy in the bottom of the bathtub!


I am a total child at heart, so the popping candy and the bright colours really sold this bomb to me... Oh, and lets not forget the cute little pop art styled "BANG!" paper that falls out right at the end!



Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb
£3.35 each from LUSH Cosmetics
"A mystical, shimmering purple and green layered bath bomb that rises in the water on a cloud of exotic spice fragrance."


What I absolutely adored about Phoenix Rising is the colour, the beautiful gold shimmer that gives it such a delicate appearance and the cinnamon stick that is planted into the bomb!


Admittedly, I am no fan of cinnamon. So having told you that, it's probably very obvious that I bought Phoenix Rising purely because of the colour! However, I was so surprised when I found myself absolutely falling for the beautiful fragrance. It's such a subtle and soft scent that it wasn't too strong of a cinnamon smell.



The colour was beautiful, a bright purply/pinky foam trailing after the bomb as it fizzed and spun it's way around my bathtub - it was mesmerising. Even the floating cinnamon sticks didn't bother me, in fact I loved them! I found they added something a little different to the bomb.

Once the bomb had stopped spinning away and the water had settled, what was so stunning was that there was this incredible gold shimmer on the surface of the purple water.


Phoenix Rising, you have my heart!


Whoosh Shower Jelly
£3.50 per 100g from LUSH Cosmetics
"Its zingy fragrance and slinky feel will blast away fatigue, especially if you chill this jelly in the fridge or freezer beforehand."


Perhaps the strangest product I've tried in a while - in a good way! I've never used a shower jelly before so the texture was so strange and new to me! However, my goodness, I fell in love with the fragrance. When my friend, Emma, gave this to me as a gift I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I saw "lemon, lime" on the label. It really does smell absolutely beautiful. I found that the jelly actually made my skin feel so much fresher and made me feel kind of reenergised.

The texture was so strange and it took me about ten minutes to even work out how to use it - "Do I put it on a sponge? Do I just put it straight onto my skin? How am I supposed to use this when I can't even hold onto it?!" - but once I'd managed to get it out of the container, stop it from jiggling around (as jelly does) and figured out my own little way of using it, it was such a wonderful product to use!


And so there it is, a huge LUSH haul. I can't fault any of these products and I highly recommend any of the above products, or just LUSH Cosmetics in general, to any of you! They really do create some beautiful, unique and deliciously fragranced products which just lift your mood and leave you feeling wonderful!

Thank you for reading, I hope you've all enjoyed this post. There'll be much more to come from me in the near future, so keep an eye out! In the meantime if you'd like to get in touch, contact me via the following:


Thank you again for reading!